£41.63 (as of 23rd October 2017, 13:22)
This item will be released on June 16, 2017.
- Ahead of the launch of ARMS on June 16th, only on Nintendo Switch, you can warm up and get an early taste of the action with the ARMS Global Testpunch early access demo. Simply download the free ARMS Global Testpunch software from the Nintendo eShop to take part. You’ll be able to face off online over two weekends: round one is on Saturday May 27th and Sunday May 28th, and one week later fists will fly again in round two, held on Saturday June 3rd and Sunday June 4th 2017
- ARMS is a fighting game where you use stretchy weaponised arms to punch, thump and knock-out opponents. Get ready to put ’em up, do battle with a colourful range of characters and fight to claim the number one title
- With the Joy-Con, you’ll feel like you’re right there in the battle, dodging incoming attacks and throwing punches towards your opponent
- Face foes on the big screen in TV mode. Fight on the go in tabletop mode or handheld mode! Go online and take on players from around the world
- Compatible with the Nintendo Switch only
STRETCH YOUR ARMS AND GRAB VICTORY! AN ALL-NEW WAY TO FIGHT ARMS is a fighting game where you use stretchy weaponised arms to punch, thump and knock-out opponents. Get ready to put ‘em up, do battle with a colourful range of characters and fight to claim the number one title! Your fighter moves in line with your hands as you unleash a wide range of punches and other pugilistic moves. Fighters Each fighter in ARMS is brimming with personality and can be equipped with special ARMS that have their own unique attributes. By combining different fighters and ARMS, you can come up with a fighting style that suits you best. Arms Your choice of ARMS can greatly influence battles! You can bring three different pairs of ARMS in each battle, and you can change your left and right ARM at the start of each round. Mix and match different combinations of ARMS to best suit your strategies