Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
The acclaimed studio team at Infinity Ward reaches new heights with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, which returns to the roots of the series for a classic battle of two armies. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare delivers something for every Call of Duty® fan with three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies.
- Infinity Ward, the award-winning studio that helped create the blockbuster Call of Duty franchise, reaches new heights with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
- At its core, Infinite Warfare returns to the roots of the franchise where cinematic, immersive storytelling takes centre stage as told through an unfolding large-scale war and epic battles that deliver an authentic Call of Duty experience.
- Delivering a rich and engaging narrative in a setting unlike anything to date in a Call of Duty game, the campaign is a return to the franchise’s gritty, military roots throughout new environments never before seen in the franchise.
- The player will embark on a classic war story about grand scale warfare; all set in a grounded future where human conflict has spread throughout our solar system.
The acclaimed studio team at Infinity Ward reaches new heights with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, which returns to the roots of the series for a classic battle of two armies. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare immerses players in a war story that, for the first time in franchise history, extends beyond the reaches of Earth into the vast expanse of our solar system.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare delivers something for every Call of Duty® fan with three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies.
• Return to Classic, Large Scale War Set within a plausible future setting, the game puts players in the role of Captain Reyes, a Tier 1 Special Operations pilot, who takes the helm of the Retribution, one of Earth’s last remaining warships. In a time of unthinkable adversity, Reyes must lead the remnants of coalition forces against a relentless enemy.
• Fighting a Fanatical Enemy
The Settlement Defense Front (The Front) represents a splinter group of insurgents that broke away from the United Nations Space Alliance during a war of secession, years ago. In the world of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, our planet has been stripped of its natural assets through population growth and industrial expansion. The people of Earth now rely upon colonies throughout the solar system to mine planets and asteroids for necessary fuel and other resources. The Front is a fascist power, comprised of brutal and militant radicals, toughened by the extreme conditions of off-world environments. They seek to control those outposts and their wealth, putting a stranglehold on the countries of Earth. After years of uneasy stalemate, diplomatic relations are strained and it will take only the slightest nudge to tip the entire solar system into war.
• Immersive, Seamless Campaign Experience
For the first time ever, many parts of the campaign – from boots-on-the-ground, to piloting a jet fighter, to zero-g and space combat – will occur as a near seamless, action packed experience with few visible loading times, and delivers the signature, blockbuster franchise moments that fans love.
• Warships Introduce a New Element to Call of Duty
For the first time in the series, air and space combat are a key aspect of the campaign. Players will experience new combat scenarios and environments that add tremendous variety and excitement to the single player campaign.
o The Retribution: The Retribution serves as the player’s home and representation of their life on Earth, as they journey through the solar system. A massive warship housing the player’s crew, the Retribution is a key character throughout the campaign and a vessel that players will come to rely on and be responsible for.
o Jackal: Throughout the campaign, players will also pilot their very own advanced space combat ready jet-fighter, better known as the Jackal.
Developed by Infinity Ward, the award-winning Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare set a new standard upon its release for intense, cinematic action, while receiving universal praise as one of the most influential video games of all-time. Now fans can relive one of the most iconic campaigns of all time, that includes fan favorite missions such as “All Ghillied Up,” “Charlie Don’t Surf,” and “Crew Expendable.”
Additionally, players can team up with friends in customizable, classic multiplayer action with the game that introduced the ability to Prestige as you unlock weapons, perks and more. Play on 10 fan favorite maps such as “Crash,” “Backlot,” and “Crossfire.”
*Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered contains only 10 MP maps from the original Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare game. Modern Warfare Remastered is a full game download. Internet connection required. For more information, please visit www.callofduty.com/MWR_FAQ.
*Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered is included with the following editions of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – Legacy Edition, Digital Deluxe Edition, and Legacy Pro. Visit www.callofduty.com for more information.
PlayStation 4, Xbox One
Standard, Legacy Edition