Dead by Daylight
£21.59 (as of 21st April 2018, 17:47) & FREE Shipping. Details
This item will be released on June 23, 2017.
- Dead by Daylight will include the Dead by Daylight full game, along with the following extra content
- The Original Soundtrack
- The 80’s Suitcase add-on
- The Bloodstained Sack add-on
- The Of Flesh and Mud chapter add-on
- And a future DLC to be announced!
Publisher 505 Games
Release Date 2017-06-23
Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer horror game in which one crazed killer hunts four friends through a terrifying nightmare. Players take on the role of both killer and survivors in a deadly game of cat and mouse. It’s a Mature Gamer take on the thrills of Hide & Seek.
Players experience two styles of gameplay — as a survivor, from third-person perspective; or the killer, in first-person perspective. Survivors can work together or act alone using their situational awareness, while killers are on the hunt in first-person, focused on their prey. With a dynamic environment that changes after every play through, players must find new ways to escape the Killing Ground without getting caught.
Dead by Daylight will offer a unique batch of killer features:
• A Feast for Killers – Dead by Daylight draws from all corners of the horror world. Play anything from a powerful Slasher to terrifying paranormal entity. Players can familiarize themselves with the Killing Grounds and master each killer’s unique power to be able to hunt, catch and sacrifice victims.
• Deeper and Deeper – Each killer and survivor has their own deep progression system and plenty of unlockables that can be customized to fit each player’s own personal strategy. Experience, skills and understanding of the environment are key to being able to hunt or outwit the killer.
• Real Fear – Expect the unexpected. Ambience, music, and chilling environments combine into a terrifying experience. With enough time, players might even discover what’s hiding in the fog.
• Survive Together… Or Not – Survivors can either cooperate with the others or be selfish. Chances for survival depend on player’s decisions.
• Where Am I? – Each level is procedurally generated, so players never know what to expect. Random spawn points mean players will never feel safe as the world and its danger change every play through.