Dirt 4 Day One Edition
£21.79 – £28.95 (as of 20th September 2018, 05:08)
This item will be released on June 9, 2017.
- Includes a Founder Icon and Hyundai R5 with entry to an exclusive Hyundai Event
- The Official Game of the FIA World Rallycross Championship – Race at Montalegre, Lohéac Bretagne, Hell, Holjes & Lydden Hill in a multitude of different series
- 5 Incredible Rally Locations with Millions of Routes – Australia, Spain, Michigan, Sweden & Wales
- Career Mode – create your driver, compete across the disciplines, gain sponsors and build your team with clear goals and rewards
- Competitive Gaming – Daily, weekly and month-long challenges against fellow players from around the world
DIRT 4 challenges you to “Be Fearless” by capturing the thrill, emotion and passion of off-road racing. It recreates the heady mix of adrenalin and fear that comes from powering around a blind bend and the rush you feel going for a last ditch overtake when there’s not enough room on the final lap of a race.
Off-road racing is about more than perfect cornering, it’s about heart-pounding, split-section decision making where bravery brings reward.
Over 50 off-road cars – Including Ford Fiesta R5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Subaru WRX, STI NR4 and Audi Sport quattro S1 E2.
5 rally locations with millions of routes – Australia, Spain, Michigan, Sweden & Wales.
Your Stage – Innovative rally route creation tool that allows you to produce a near infinite number of unique stages at the touch of a button.
The Official game of the FIA World Rallycross Championship – Race at Montalegre, Lohéac Bretagne, Hell, Holjes & Lydden Hill in a multitude of different series.
Landrush – Short-course dirt track racing in Pro Buggies, Pro-2 Trucks, Pro-4 Trucks and Crosskart vehicles in California, Nevada and Mexico.
Damage & Repairs – Wear and tear is faithfully recreated with an improved and realistic damage model. Damage can be repaired by hiring engineers to work in the team’s Service Area between stages but with a finite amount of time available
Dirt Academy – Taking place at the DirtFish Rally School in Washington, USA, learn the skills, techniques and practice to become the best!
Career mode – Create your driver, compete across the disciplines, gain sponsors and build your team with clear goals and rewards.
Competitive gaming – Daily, weekly and month-long challenges against fellow players from around the world.
Next generation of RaceNet – Live ladder, leagues and tournaments, cross-platform leaderboards, enhanced CREST telemetry system.
Tuning – Tweak your set-up based on vehicle, track and weather conditions to best suit your racing style.
Joyride – Laptime challenges, smash challenges, free-play area and send challenges to friends.